One of the leading B2B Sportsbook Platform Providers in the iGaming industry are looking for an R&D Manager to join their dynamic team in Sofia.
As an R&D Manager, you will oversee your own department. Your team consists of Team leaders who each are responsible for a different Team. We are looking for a strong leader who will focus on the big picture. You will be reporting to the Director of R&D.
The role is in Sofia, Bulgaria but we also have teams in other locations, so some travelling will be required.
• Managing and leading software architects and R&D teams, of around 40 + employees, across different locations.
• Aligning technology, product development, structure, methodology, best practices and processes across various global development centers in order to ensure efficient delivery.
• Recruiting, building and mentoring teams and team leads to continue successful growth.
• Prioritizing, controlling and tracking companies’ resources and projects: resourcing assessments/allocations optimizations ensuring enough technical and operational support are being provided.
• Proven R&D manager experience in an online software company.
• Previous experience in managing teams in various locations.
• Strong technical background in development, design and maintenance of complex web-based software systems; Deep knowledge in .Net and Microsoft environment.
• Proven experience establishing DevOps infrastructure and methodologies; large scale web systems in B2B environment which requires quick time-to-market and fast deployment to large number of B2B customers- Big advantage!
• Business orientated; ability to read and comprehend information from various sources.
• Detail oriented and hands-on abilities.