Web Product Manager
As the Web Product Manager, you will be the owner of the company’s web sites.Reporting to the head of products, you will be responsible for taking our brands and web sites to the next level, while working closely with the CEO, Head of design and other business stakeholders, you will create wireframes and detailed requirements for the frontend development team.
• Own the company’s web sites.
• Work closely with the business to define new features according to marketing vision and strategy.
• Lead the creation of new brands from Product side:
o Work closely with the CEO and head of products to define new and unique Brands
o Work closely with the Design team to design the site navigation and create UI wireframes and user flows
o Create detailed user stories and follow up with the developers
o Verify and Monitor the new sites
• Review, fix and improve our current sites.
• Conduct Competitor research to identify trends in the industry and define improvements to our sites.
• Maintain an interface with Key stake holders in the company and clearly communicate status and progress to the company management.
• At least 2 years of product management experience.
• Proven knowledge and experience in UI/UX design.
• Solid technical background with understanding of software development life cycle and web technologies
• Team Player
• Experience with Wireframing and design tools – an advantage.
• Experience in the gaming industry – a must.
We offer a friendly, dynamic work environment. We believe that our employees are our main asset and we make sure that we walk the talk. In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide breakfast once a week, regular team events and other benefits that can include a pension scheme, holidays or anything else you fancy. This position is based in Malta and we are looking to recruit as soon as possible.