Betting Jobs are working with an Isle of Man-based client who are a B2B gaming supplier looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join their team.
- Responsible for maintaining technical operations for the products and ensuring the overall performance of products and service availability.;
- Follow up technical operation solutions of gaming services from interface to launch to meet the requirement of regulatory authority;
- Solve technical problems of launching process and long-term operations, explore operation risks and technical difficulties, optimize business process, and improve maintenance efficiency and service quality;
- Establish sound cooperation relationship and build trust with other project teams, give regular feedbacks for risks in the business and make improvements, and ensure stable business operation;
- Optimise service design and technical structures in order to meet the needs of business growth and service performance improvements;
- Finish other tasks assigned by the company.
- Familiar with DevOps/SRE conceptions, tools and ecology, structural design and practical experience in related fields including automation, configuration managements, observability and site reliability and so on;
- Experience in building and maintaining complex Linux environment in high availability environment and supporting modern Web operation technology;
- Familiar with Kubernetes/Docker containers, KVM/Ovirt virtualization and related technology;
- Familiar with CI/CD tools and practical experiences, such as Drone/Jenkins/Ansible and so on;
- Familiar with Prometheus/Zabbix/Grafana/Fluentd/ ELK Stack and other monitoring log tools;
- Familiar with MySQL/PostgreSQL/Redis and other database management and maintenance;
- Familiar with Golang/Python/Perl/Shell and other programming languages;
- Familiar with network related knowledge, such as TCP/IP/HTTP/TLS/HTTP2/NAT/DNS/CDN.