An award-winning iGaming design and software development agency based in Manchester are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their young and dynamic team.
You will be responsible for delivering projects on time to a high quality in-line with the Gaming project process. Working alongside the Head of Delivery, Product Manager an Owner, Business Analysts, Design, Technical, Infrastructure and QA teams to enable efficient delivery.
You will plan projects meticulously, ensuring timescales are clearly estimated, documented and communicated. You will ensure the teams are not blocked from delivering and that 3rd party suppliers are delivering effectively.
You will have excellent communication skills and effectively adjust your communication to internal stakeholders, the delivery team and 3rd party suppliers. Your communication and delivery skills will ensure everyone in the team understands the work and delivers to the plan.
You will always be looking to improve your own practices and the company's processes and will effectively communicate these to the Head of Delivery.
• You will sit within the project team and report to the Head of Delivery.
• Understanding of technology.
• The ability to learn and enhance processes.
• Strong 3rd party management skills.
• Must be highly organised, self-motivated, with excellent attention to detail.
• Someone who can thrive in an open, challenging and supportive environment.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Team Player who is driven and determined to succeed.
The Right Candidate
• Someone who is passionate about delivery.
• Hard working and willing to go above and beyond to deliver great quality projects.
• Loves working closely with software delivery teams and collaborating with others.
• Has an interest in troubleshooting and problem solving.
• A quick learner.
• Someone with high attention to detail and a passion for quality in everything they do.
• Knowledge or experience of the gambling industry is a bonus.
The good stuff…
• Competitive salary
• Employee of the month scheme
• Referral bonus
• 25 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays
• Company Pension Scheme
• Health Cash Plan
• State of the art city centre office space with a cosy break out area including a PS4 and Wii U