Bettingjobs are working with a successful B2B sportsbook supplier based on the beautiful Isle of Man. They are looking to hire the position of DevOps to join the team in working on cutting edge gaming products at the forefront of gaming.
They are establishing a SRE team in our rapidly growing company, the below are main aim of establishing this team:
- Ensure the system meet the SLO standard through engineering and technology method;
- Short-term aim is to help reduce any unnecessary issues and to expand our scale of service;
- Long-term aim is to establish all in one platform in line with the development of the company;
- Build automated monitoring, reporting and early warning systems；
- Resolve problems through automation whenever possible in order to reduce the degree of labour intervention；
- Cooperate with development team, providing system structural suggestions and balancing the stability, flexibility, and innovation of products.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be responsible for IASS and PASS, Platform maintenance, and integrated development of CI/CD/CO tools (DevOps All in one platform);
- Be responsible for the development of supporting tools to improve operation efficiency;
- Collect and analyse data, and get involved in the planning and development of maintenance;
- Establish cooperation relationship and build trust with other project teams;
- Finish tasks assigned by the manager and the company.
- At least two years’ experience in Golang development, be familiar with at least one programming (Golang/Python/PHP);
- Familiar with the common database such as MySQL/ PostgreSQL/Redis;
- Familiar with Web technology, such as JSON/Protobuf/Vue/React/Websocket, etc;
- Familiar with Linux system operation, Docker operation and application;
- Familiar with Git Flow.
Please contact Carla at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.