BettingJobs are working with an Isle of Man based business developing products for the Asian Market, they are searching for a Senior Golang Engineer to join their team. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
We are a gaming sector B2B supplier based on the Isle of Man. The Isle of Man is a beautiful place to live, offering beautiful countryside, rugged rocky coastlines and sandy beaches all within a few minutes’ walk or drive from your front door.
We are a small but growing team in a multi-cultural environment, and our company provides sportsbook game to operators or companies world-wide that are licensed to the Gambling Supervision Commission. Our games are tested and complied with the Tier 1 standard.
Working with us would allow you to make a real difference working on cutting edge gaming products at the forefront of the best gaming markets.
We are seeking candidates for the position of Senior Golang Engineer. This is a full-time, salaried position, 40 hours per week.
- Over 5 years of development experience with at least 3 years in Golang development;
- Familiar with at least one programming language, such as Java, C++, Go, PHP, Python; expertise in Go language would be an advantage;
- Familiar with the Golang goroutine, channel, lock and microservice architecture;
- Experience in Redis and MySQL database;
- Familiar with. json/ protobuf and other network communication technologies and information exchange format;
- Good algorithm foundation and clear programming logic;
- Familiar with network communication protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP and websocket;
- Familiar with Docker and git version management.