BettingJobs are working with a leading games supplier who are seeking a Client Operations Manager within their Essex office.
The Client Operations Manager will assist with a range of client and gaming operations, including testing and management of multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining client relationships. As such this role would be well suited for an ambitious individual with excellent interpersonal skills seeking to further progress their career.
• Be aware of all major projects within the organization and make it your business to know when project deliveries are expected.
• Assist with commercial relationships and projects.
• Work on relevant Support functions for the clients and commercial partners.
• Act as a gate-keeper and point-of-contact; involving prioritising and filtering communication.
• Final review of new and existing products, games and integrations.
• Assist with data management and updating such documents where necessary.
• Provide 1st line customer support for issues affecting commercial partners and liaising with the technical team to resolve the issues.
• Provide support in operational projects such as events and exhibitions.
• Be a “go to” person for the Clients team as a liaison into the development team, testing and projects.
• Assist the clients team to ensure they have all the necessary requirements to fulfil their roles. This includes but is not limited to
• Info on game releases and dates
• Technical deployment details of 1X2 and 3rd party content.
• Marketing and promotional delivery.
• Ensure new integrations are commercially acceptable and relevant documentation is complete.
• Work through all stages of software delivery lifecycle from requirements refinement, development, testing, release & maintenance
• Work with the team in an agile continuous delivery model
• Creating clear notes and tracking of project/client details for commercial purposes.
• Ensure business deliverables set by the line manager are met.
• Ensure the appropriate brand guidelines are adhered to.
• Working with other members of the teams and to provide ad hoc support and cover where necessary.
• Have a willingness to learn and grow professionally in the gaming industry in particular
• Be highly organised and able to multitask, while prioritising workload effectively
• Be proactive, motivated and able to work on own initiative
• Be able to communicate effectively whether talking to someone technical or nontechnical, both internally and with development partners
• Have good problem-solving skills
• Be commercially aware