Our client is a, fast-growing sportsbook and casino operator, providing first class promotions, the most competitive odds, up to 750 unique casino games and also top-notch customer support.
As a part of their expansion into the UK market they are looking to add a Sports Content Writer to the team.
A new opportunity within a brand new team, we are looking for an SEO Content Writer to help bring the SEO activity inhouse. You should have a passion for writing, a love for the latest technologies and have a great eye for detail! As a talented content writer you will be working with the SEO manager to produce content for outreach and on-site SEO improvements.
You will take ownership of the company’s SEO content writing – ensuring all content requirements are met for multiple group companies and various formats whilst avoiding older SEO techniques. Day-to-Day Responsibilities ·
You’ll create SEO content for all required group companies to be used in link outreach and on-site development ·
Copywriting: we expect you to write compelling copy in line with our brand and all SEO content requirements
· Deploy marketing content as required (e.g. to the website via our CMS)
· React to ongoing content requirements and create, update, optimise as necessary
· Work with our SEO Manager to research, identify and scope out content requirements based on search queries
What you bring to the team
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment working on various projects
· Extensive experience of writing content
· Experience of content writing for SEO
· Knowledge of the latest techniques and technologies
· You have an eye for detail and ability to work to a brand narrative
· You’re a self-motivator, you love coming up with new and innovative ideas