BettingJobs are working with a successful B2C brand facing the Asian market who are expanding their team, they are searching for a Network Engineer to join them. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
• Ensure stable and reliable network services (e.g. access products, service networks and core network).
• Management as well as maintenance of the network systems and executing proper control over their operations.
• Day-to-day network performance monitoring.
• Practical application abilities; analytical as well as logical reasoning skills
• Identification of errors and faults in the network and devising methods to overcome them and solve all network related problems.
• Network troubleshooting and fault analysis; hardware/software troubleshooting and repair.
• Network related issues and aspects – such as routing, switching, security, wireless, and handling of network tools, etc. need to be understood clearly and completely.
• It is an important responsibility of a network operations engineer to properly execute installations and upgrading of the network, as and when required.
• Deployment and maintenance of network monitoring, analysis and reporting tools.
• Installation of network hardware and software.
• Provisioning (IP assignment, core network configuration, monitoring and graphing, leased lines).
• Support with network equipment build and installation.
• Support Facilities provisioning (installing racks, setting up power, installing ethernet, fibre and console cabling, ups and dell server).
• The network operations engineer must communicate with clients, whenever required, to explain them the technicalities related to network and their efficient operation.
• Maintenance of technical documentation of processes and procedures used
• Bachelors’ Degree or 3 years of relevant work experience
• Strong troubleshooting methodology and experience in an operational environment.
• Experience with networking knowledge such as VLAN, MSTP, HSRP, VPC, VDC, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, IPSec, DMVPN.
• Experience with Cisco products like Cisco Router (ISR or ASR), Switch (IOS or Nexus), WLC, and ASA;
• Experience in Firewall (Cisco ASA, Palo Alto) and Load Balancer (F5) is a strong plus
• Experience in Zabbix, H3C, SangFor, MPLS VPN, SD-WAN is a strong plus
• CCNA/CCNP/CCIE certification is preferred;