BettingJobs are working with a successful B2C brand facing the Asian market who are expanding their team, they are searching for an IT Helpdesk Engineer to join them. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
• In-depth knowledge and experience with troubleshooting and repair of workstations, printers, and other client hardware; Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (Win10) and MAC OS X.
• Answer user’s inquiries regarding computer software and hardware operation to resolve issues.
• Documents issues and resolution thoroughly.
• Set up and remove hardware / equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cable, operating systems and appropriate software.
• Set up and remove software for employee use.
• Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service.
• Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
• Bachelors’ Degree or 1 years of relevant work experience
• Experience working in a corporate IT Department is a significant plus.
• Entry-level certifications from Cisco and Microsoft certifications are a plus
• Willing and capable to learn new things
• Positive thinking and self-motivated, good team work