C# .NET Developer United Kingdom, Manchester
Our client is an award-winning design and software development agency working with a wide range of enterprise clients, specialising in the gambling sector.
Based in the heart of Manchester city centre our client is on an exciting journey to build the next generation of cutting-edge Sports Betting and Gaming platform fit for some of the biggest bookmakers in the world.
Working in the .Net middleware team and reporting to the Development Manager, you’ll be implementing sections of functionality or making updates to existing features. You’ll make sure they are delivered on time with the correct approach, and to the standards defined by the development leads.
Our tech stack includes some of the latest design patterns and tools as well as established tech that needs additional features building on. For example, SQL, NoSQL, caching services, messaging services, C# Windows Services, WebAPI, WCF, WPF, Winforms, Microsoft Orleans… all used to build a ground-breaking platform that has integration to internal and external services.
• You’ll have existing .NET with C# development experience working on commercial systems
• Awareness of design patterns and principles and be hungry to learn!
• Good grounding in C# OOP programming
• A keen attention to detail is a must for thorough testing of your work
• Demonstrable experience of building Web Services, WebAPI and WCF Database experience, schema design and SQL with MySQL