BettingJobs is working with an industry leading games provider seeking to expand their team with the addition of an Account Manager in their Essex office.
As an Account Manager you’ll be the face of the company and responsible for building strong relationships with customers. You’ll identify key strategic growth opportunities to the benefit of clients and the company. You will therefore need to understand customers’ needs across multiple channels and take pride in delivering the best experience for them.
These games are changing the shape of the industry so you’ll be instrumental in delivering a great product of which you can be proud. You must be an energetic and goal-oriented so if you’re looking to join a passionate, modern and supportive working environment get in touch now.
• Ensure delivery against revenue targets
• Present new products to existing customers
• Develop accounts to ensure future growth of overall business, proactively growing the business by identifying and qualifying opportunities
• Develop sector and market expertise and take a consultative approach to gain a clear understanding of the customers’ business drivers and requirements
• Build on existing contacts to the benefit of the company
• Develop new customer relationships at required levels and functions across the customers’ organisations
• Manage the deployment process of the product from A to Z, including overseeing the technical integration (if one is needed)
• Continual monitoring of user feedback to anticipate business needs and forward them to the Product department
• Exceptional good people skills
• An innovative and creative approach with excellent communication and relationship management skills
• Previous experience in Account management, VIP or CRM is a preference
• Self-starter who is motivated to succeed
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A problem solver with a proactive approach
• Strong negotiation skills
• Commercially minded, with strong analytical / numerical skills
• Additional Language skills are preferred (Swedish, Spanish, German, Chinese, Italian, Russian)