BettingJobs.com are currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive based in Malta with a leading online gaming company. Working within the acquisition marketing team and based in Malta, this role takes on the responsibility for the account management and work with the Marketing Manager to manage complex large-scale marketing campaigns and running all the non-funded marketing campaigns for all brands.
• Preparing digital and offline marketing campaigns across channels including but not limited to: Affiliates, Advertising Networks, PPC, Native, Programmatic, Social Media, Mobile, DR
• Preparing digital and offline marketing campaigns across all current non-funded marketing channels including: Email, SMS, Inbox, Push, Pop-Ups, Social.
• Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with promotional activities.
• Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
• Weekly affiliate newsletter
• Working closely with agency partners to ensure effective campaign delivery.
• Manage and improve player conversion metrics through measuring results and optimisation.
• Working with technical and operations team to develop on-site optimisations for non-funded players.
• Creating a wide range of different marketing materials to take advantage of the new marketing channels as they are added to the wider marketing mix.
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure all other teams know about marketing plans.
• Ensure all marketing assets and campaigns comply with industry codes of practice.
• Compliance task; working with our 3rd party agency to ensure all partners and affiliates are up to date and compliant.
• Previous experience in marketing roles in Casino industry.
• Creative & innovative.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
• Great relationship management.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Understanding of key marketing technology.