ACCOUNT MANAGER (MANILA):
We are the leading provider of sophisticated data-driven content, services and platforms to regulated sports betting and lottery operators.
Our client requires an Account Manager in Manila, Philippines, to provide localised support to the growing relationships and number of clients within Manila.
The Account Manager will work very closely with the Business Development Director and Commercial Director. We are looking for a bright candidate seeking a challenging and varied role, who wishes to grow within the company
Skills you will bring:
• Experience of the sports betting industry and an understanding of trading is desirable but not fundamental
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
• Experience of working with technical teams
• Proven ability to problem solve, and drive issues through to a timely resolution
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Spoken Mandarin desirable
• Previous use of CRM tools desirable – in particular Salesforce
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Willingness & ability to travel within Asia to visit client offices and attend trade shows.
• Occasional travel to European headquarters
• Availability to work out of hours during high profile events in the sporting calendar
• Able to act decisively and calmly under pressure
What the role will entail:
• Manage key Asian client accounts to ensure customer requirements are understood, demands met and issues dealt with and resolved effectively and promptly
• Have a broad understanding of the clients’ organisations and build strong relationships with contacts in their business (Management, trading)
• Assist Business Development, Asia across in retaining high value customers
• Responsible for formulating key commercial strategies to drive revenue growth across our Asian customer base
• Use analytical skills to identify and solve complex problems, liaising with the customer, Commercial Operations team and all other areas of the business worldwide
• Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities with existing customers and ensure the speedy closure of deals – desirable
• Monitor customer performance against SLAs and internal targets and report findings to the business
• Liaise with trading and support teams to monitor any issues that arise, identifying and escalating important issues as necessary
• Responsible for formalising and maintaining regular client feedback systems
• Form an important bridge across many aspects of our business and work closely with teams based at other offices worldwide
• The deployment, maintenance and evolution of a highly available, robust and scalable infrastructure platform to support market leading products to high value customers with high expectations.
• Close collaboration with our development, infrastructure and technical services teams to deliver new features and products.
• Ownership of all physical infrastructure, compute capacity, SAN and NAS storage, and IP transit and ensuring adherence to agreed SLAs.
• Infrastructure services include physical, virtual compute capacity, storage networks, fibre channel networking, multicast traffic distribution, physical data center and IP transit management.
• Specification of SLAs for all services offered by IT Infrastructure. Evolution of agreed SLAs in accordance with progressing business requirements.
• Involvement with capacity planning to 6, 12 and 18 month estimates.