Betting Jobs are working with a UK facing online casino and sportsbook brand based in Gibraltar. Our client are looking to add to their backend java development team to work on their sportsbook product.
You will be responsible for testing the web site of the company in all the different variants and locales, focusing on the end user experience and not so much on APIs. Daily routines include writing, extending, maintaining and running automated tests, as well as help out on manual testing occasionally. You will work on improving a tool that you and other teams could use to extend their test coverage when building new features for the web site. You’re quick to perform impact assessment on proposed changes to ensure that all dependencies, issues and risk have been correctly identified and are proactively monitored and managed.
• Strong and proven experience with one or more testing frameworks such as Watir, Rspec, Selenium, …
• Experienced with Ruby programming language and/or scripting languages (e.g. PHP, Python, …)
• Solid at writing and maintaining automated integration and UI tests
• Ability to work with DevOps and other engineers to help improve, run, and maintain automated tests via integrated CI CD pipelines
• Demonstrated experience of applying and understanding software testing fundamentals
• Be adaptable to changing product specifications, priorities, and schedules
• A good communicator – you communicate enthusiastically, clearly and concisely with both technical and non-technical staff.
• A keen learner – you are up-to-date and capable of keeping the pace with the latest trends and technologies.
• You are hands on, passionate, persistent, creative, and humble. You get things done.