Reporting to the Math Design Manager, the Math Designer I will work with the game design and math teams to create new math models for gambling games. Our client is one of the most well-known providers of immersive contents and premium casino cabinets
• Exercise of discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
• Assisting the in-house mathematicians and game designers to create spreadsheets and coded tools to model the math for these games.
• Creatively balancing the games to provide good gameplay experiences, to create profitable and successful slots, and to analyze statistically, categorize and verify the math.
• Researching successful slot games and features.
• Drawing conclusions from historical statistical analysis and supervising future analysis on slot statistics, profits, rankings and player behavior.
• Analyzing simulation data to ensure programmatic implementation of math models has been performed correctly.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Computational Physics, Statistics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• Strong knowledge of applied probability and statistics.
• Strong programming skills; (C# preferred)
• Proficiency in Excel.
• Detail-orientated and self-motivated.
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
• Ability to work autonomously as well as a part of a team.
• Ability to work with deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrates learning agility