African - Regional Business Development Manager
We are working on a remote based Regional Business Development Manager role currently with our client, a very well-known and respected supplier offering a fully managed sportbook API, casino engine and iGaming platform.
• In this role you will be expected to build lasting relationships with B2C betting and gaming operators across specific region.
• Targets will range from major tier one and tier two operators, where a bespoke Enterprise Sportsbook solution can be delivered. Smaller operators will be offered white label and multi-tenanted solution.
Using a pre-existing network of contacts, the Manager will need to identify sales opportunities within the market and present a compelling solution to prospective customers in order to close deals.
• Develop sales forecasts, financial objectives and business plans for the region
• Analyse market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
• Be aware of compliance requirements for the platform and products within each territory
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
• Determine and understand customer requirements and match the Company’s products and services to them
• Represent the Company at various events and social gatherings
• Develop, lead and manage the B2B commercial activities for the business in the specific region and implement an innovative, growth focused commercial strategy
• Oversee and develop the sales pipeline, drive revenue growth from our core markets diversifying into new markets
• Be accountable for B2B marketing function in the territory, ensuring a strong presence at all viable trade shows and events and that all marketing collateral and customer touchpoints is of the highest quality
• Analyze our competitor’s activity in the market and develop plans accordingly.
• A commercially minded businessperson with a strong network of contacts in the specific region and the ability to secure new deals with new customers
• Driven and goal orientated
• At least 7 years of experience in the online gaming industry with a focus on B2B
• Strong pipeline management experience, particularly in a technology space
• Exposure to working in a global environment and international markets with significant experience growing commercial business in the African market.
• Strong understanding and ability to recognize the value of connecting the brand experience with technology and have a passion for solving problems and delivering exceptional results
• Strong technical aptitude and ability to communicate the business and customer experience benefits and consequences of technical decisions
• Ability to collaborate with teams and build positive relationships across groups of various functions
• Strong negotiating acumen, excellent project management skills and a deep knowledge of sports betting technology platforms and regulation
• Established network of contacts within the gaming industry