This is a forward-facing role that requires collaboration with key stakeholders from around the business including Insights, Marketing, Product, Trading, Operations, Legal, Technology and others.
What You’ll be Doing…
• Gain and maintain a thorough understanding of your country’s commercial performance and the underlying drivers to it
• Act as the key source of market, competitor and regulatory information for the Danish market
• Analyse commercial performance and customer behaviour on an ongoing basis to understand trends and opportunities
• Proactively contribute to the evolution of the Danish customer proposition
• Work closely with the Virtual Danish Team and provide them with support and guidance from a commercial point of view
• Work in tandem with the other regional Commercial Executives to share learnings, insights and develop ways of working
• Take full ownership of planning projects with other teams that relate to the Danish market
• Deliver and sign off local operational requirements such as translation review, product testing and onsite content guidance for operational teams.
• The role will involve some ad-hoc travelling to our different offices and potentially Denmark
What We’re Looking For…
• Must be native level in Danish and fluent in English
• Online sector B2C knowledge or experience
• Knowledge of marketing channels, especially digital
• Experience working in a large multinational tech company
• Comfortable with Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
• Gambling knowledge or experience is beneficial
• Education in business admin or management is advantageous
• Sports interest is an advantage but by no means required
What you’ll get in return…
Career Progression 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We're a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you'll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it's gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.