Bettingjobs are working with an affiliate business focused on the igaming industry. They have offices in Malta and Barcelona and are looking to extend their Barcelona office with the addition of a Senior UX/UI Designer.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
Your Main Responsibilities
• Design amazing user-centered and original graphic interfaces using first-hand experience, qualitative, and quantitative users’ data/insights, that boost both business results and user happiness
• Design mobile-first for modularity, adaptive framework, accessibility, and product expansion.
• Collaborate with product management and developers to define and implement innovative solutions to support product direction, visuals and the online experience.
• Test and refine mock-ups/high-fidelity designs with real users (online and offline) and continuous a/b testing based on clear hypotheses
• Define, adhere, expand, or review visual pattern libraries and style guide documentation according to the product identity (i.e. fonts, colours and image style/treatment)
• Conduct and/or participate in design thinking workshops
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers, UX researchers, CRO experts and developers
• Illustrate ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Design graphic reusable user interface elements (e.g. menus, tabs, widgets and more)
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to developers
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback and/or usability tests
• Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
Please get in touch with Carla at email@example.com if you are interested.