BettingJobs are working with a leading games supplier who are seeking a Client Operations Associate within their Essex office.
The Client Operations Associate will assist with a range of client and gaming operations, including testing and management of multiple projects simultaneously. As such this role would be well suited for an ambitious individual with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Be aware of all major projects within the organisation, taking responsibility to know when project deliveries are expected
• Assist with maintaining commercial relationships and projects
• Help the support team with issues that affect commercial partners
• Be point of contact and prioritise communication channels
• Testing new and existing products and games
• Assist in data management and updating of documents when necessary
• Provide 1st line customer support for issues affecting commercial partners and liaising with the technical team to resolve the issues
• Provide support for operational projects such as conferences and exhibitions
• Act as team liaison between client’s team and development and testing projects.
• Participate in marketing and promotional delivery when necessary
• Ensure new integrations are commercially acceptable and all relevant documentation is accounted for
• Ensure clear notes are created allowing the tracking of both projects and client details for commercial purposes
• Ensure the appropriate brand guidelines are adhered to
• Work through all stages of software delivery life-cycle from refining requirements, development, testing, release and after release maintenance and support
• Have a genuine interest in the gaming industry
• Be highly organised and able to prioritise workloads efficiently
• Proactive and motivated mindset with the ability to work of own initiative
• Excellent communication skills and ability to maintain professional manner in a range of environments
• Commercially aware mindset
• Excellent problem-solving skills with an acute attention to detail
• Desire to learn and grow fast