BettingJobs are working with a growing operator based in Malta who are currently searching for a Senior Java Developer to join their team. The business develop their own platform in-house and are successfully operating brands in international markets. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
Your role will entail in building new innovative iGaming Products and increasing our ability to deliver applications and services at a high velocity by automating and improving the core tech processes and infrastructures.
Role and responsibilities:
• Be a Team Player, and has proven experience of working within a team
• Ability to understand complex logic needed to be implemented in our backend platform solutions.
• Write maintainable and scalable code.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest techniques, frameworks, and libraries.
• Translate business tasks to solutions, estimate time and costs, and determine requirements and specifications.
• Develop, test and deploy back-end solutions to our clients
• Ongoing Maintenance of our present and future projects
• Work collaboratively with a cross-functional team to define and develop product roadmaps
• Collaborate with creative and development teams on the execution of ideas and projects
• Write support documentation and provided training to internal and external users related to the solutions we provide
• Able to work extra hours if need be when we’re behind schedule (Ex. GoLive deadlines, etc.)
Main Skills Required:
• Experience in iGaming
• Docker / Kubernetes