A leading and growing sportsbook and gaming operator, enjoying a huge presence at some of the most iconic sports venues in the world is looking to recruit a Brazilian Customer Support Agent to be based in their central London offices.
What will you be doing?
• Handle internal and external written communication in Portuguese
• Work within a small, highly efficient team to ensure that customers get the best customer experience possible
• Provide support to customers via Live Chat and Emails
• Guide customers through the site and/or mobile phones and assist them in using the various services and products offered
• Drive brand loyalty through a personalised customer experience
• Pragmatically resolve customer queries in a timely manner
• Correctly escalate issues to internal teams
• Develop Customer Support department by sharing knowledge, contributing to team projects and finding new and innovating practices to benefit the business
• Drive business success and act as the voice of customers by providing feedback and innovative ideas
How will you be measured?
• Customer satisfaction scores
• Contact quality (demonstrating empathy, reaching resolution, strong communication)
• Contact volumes
• Product knowledge
• Team contribution and extra tasks
What have you done?
• You have developed excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You understand the value of being an excellent team player
• You can demonstrate experience of complex problem solving
• You’re responsible and reliable
• Ideally at least 1 years’ experience in a Customer Service environment
• Can work well in a fast-paced environment where multitasking is an essential skill
• An interest in learning more about the online gambling industry
• Ability more important than experience, but candidates need to be determined and ambitious, with a desire to lead their industry in what they do
• Managed queries through multiple customer service channels, e.g. email, social media, in-app chat, phone
• Comfortable resolving customer problems in a timely manner
• A desire to continuously challenge and grow as an individual
• Experience working in the gambling industry or with bitcoin not mandatory but is considered valuable
• Must have the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, both verbally and written in Portuguese
• You identify with company values