Bettingjobs are working with a leading sportsbook and gaming operator, enjoying a huge presence at some of the most iconic sports venues in the world. With ambitious growth plans across a number of international territories, they are now seeking an experienced Product and Performance Executive to be based in their central London offices.
As Product and Performance Executive you will have responsibility for managing the relationship, including monitoring and optimising the performance, with our gaming partners on the Tempobet platform. Critical to the success will be your relationship management skills with key partners and also with internal stakeholders in order to achieve even greater levels of performance of the games we bring to our customers.
• Become the product expert for all the games and features of the product partners
• Act as the primary contact, at a day-to-day level, with the various game providers on behalf of the company
• Ensure effective promotional exposure in order to realise preferential commercial terms from existing partner agreements
• Establish (and communicate internally to key stakeholders) the product roadmap of future games planned to be released and associated innovations
• Monitor and report on the performance of key games, making recommendations for improvements in order to enhance profitable revenue potential
• Work closely with the Promotions Team and the Country Managers in order to optimise performance of the games
• 1-2 years in a product executive role within the igaming sector
• Passion for “all things gaming” from a commercial perspective
• Strong communicator with a positive “can-do” attitude
• Strong analytical skills and naturally numerically minded