BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Junior Compliance Officer to join an industry leading Sports and Betting organisation within their London based office.
The Junior Compliance Officer will support and assist the Compliance Team to drive and protect the delivery of Malta’s Gaming Authority’s licensing objectives and will be the point of contact for regulatory matters. Furthermore, this role will specifically focus on maintaining brand integrity through the analysis and reporting of unusual betting activity.
• Provide Support to the Compliance Team via the identification of any risks or gaps in business processes and product offerings which could potentially infringe on licensing objectives.
• Provide wider business support via ensuring these gaps and risks are understood and provide guidance to expedite remedial action where necessary.
• Assist in reviewing marketing material to guarantee compliance with relevant regulatory and legislative requirements.
• Keep up to date with changes in regulation and ensure all effected areas of the business are aware of such changes and implement adjustive measures in a timely manner.
• Review and monitor customer activity to identify potentially unusual and suspicious betting activity.
• Prioritise tasks and work effectively to meet deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills between both internal teams and external stakeholders.
• 1+ Years’ experience within online gaming.
• Experience in day to day regulatory compliance tasks and reporting requirements with MGA.
• Knowledge in Remote Gaming Regulations, AML, Responsible Gaming and Data Protection regulations is desirable.
• Strong research skills on new markets and regulations.
• Experience in developing, implementing and maintain policies and procedures.
• Excellent verbal and written English Communication Skills.
• Ability to work autonomously and under pressure within a fast-moving environment while maintaining a customer focus.
• Proactive, curious and self-sufficient.
• Display initiative and can work well cross functionally
• Interested in developing regulatory and compliance Knowledge.
• Organised and outgoing
• Excited to work in a start-up environment and fast-growing team.