Marketing Manager/Executive (Acquisition & Retention) - Brazil
A leading and growing sportsbook and gaming operator, enjoying a huge presence at some of the most iconic sports venues in the world has ambitious growth plans in Brazil and is now seeking an experienced Marketing Manager/Executive (Acquisition & Retention) – Brazil, to be based at our central London offices.
As Marketing Manager/Executive (Acquisition & Retention) – Brazil, you will have the responsibility for planning, coordinating, deploying and reporting on a wide range of acquisition and retention campaigns. The core objective of this role is to devise marketing campaigns that communicate the compelling consumer and customer proposition of the brand, ensuring an attractive ROI.
• Planning and executing marketing acquisition and retention plans in the Brazilian market
• Develop an annual (split by quarter and monthly) marketing acquisition and retention campaign calendar, to optimise our offering around key sporting events and games.
• Monitor, optimise, improve and report conversion rates, churn rates and player values in relation to marketing campaigns
• Take ownership of all CRM activities
• For post-sale, deliver innovative communication campaigns across the core key life-stages of on-boarding, retaining/in-life and reactivation
• Manage a small Brazilian market operations team
• 1-2 years’ experience within marketing acquisition and retention within the igaming sector in Brazil
• Creative flair whilst being numerically minded when receiving campaigns and analysing data
• Organised, pro-active and ambitious
• Fluent in Portuguese