BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Senior European Sports Trader for a successful Sportsbook based in their London office. The Senior Trader will be responsible for Compiling Odds, Risk Management, Product Optimisation and In Play trading across the European Sports Product.
• Execute and optimise the trading and risk management strategy for the Euro Sport Product
• Support the head of the department in management of an in-house risk and trading team.
• Ensure traders are effectively utilised and rotated.
• Accountable for the ‘day to day’ operations of the team.
• Working closely with third party suppliers & partners to deliver a targeted and relevant sportsbook product that is specific to the customer base.
• Making recommendations to improve the product offering by developing new betting opportunities internally or working with external suppliers
• Meet teams KPI's and ensuring performance is in line with overall company targets
• Interpret and use outputs of relevant customer and P/L reports & analyse performance based on ad-hoc or planned analysis requests.
• Assume full accountability for the content management across all channels, in line with commercial parameters
• Ownership and improvement of relevant customer journeys across the relevant sports.
• Support the day to day operation of the team when required, especially around marquee events.
• Represent a focal point of contact for the team and contribute on behalf of the team to strategy and planning meetings with key stakeholders.
• Mathematical or business degree will be considered an asset
• Excellent betting and sporting calendar knowledge
• 3 plus years trading experience
• Experience of managing and owning a Sport
• Proven trading and risk management skills developed in a high paced, heavy volume sports trading environment
• Deep understanding of Sportsbook product and a passion and knowledge of sports.
• Excellent communication & organizations skills with the ability to articulate key business information quickly and effectively.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Due to the nature of this position the successful applicant will be required to travel around 25% of the time.