Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for a Responsible Gaming Officer based in Malta. The ideal candidate will possess a sound knowledge of the policies and procedures relating to responsible gambling as well as a passion to drive change to improve procedures and practices.
You will have a proven history of working in the online gambling industry with solid experience of managing regulatory risk in relation to responsible gambling. In addition, you will be highly literate, demonstrate strong leadership skills and have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels.
● Management of the Responsible Gambling duties
● Coaching and developing team members, and day to day management of the department.
● Drive Responsible Gambling culture across all business areas to ensure a long-term and sustainable business for Pinnacle by ensuring that Responsible Gambling is an integral part of the daily operations.
● Proactively monitor and review players’ accounts ensuring they are playing responsibly whilst meeting our regulatory requirements in their terms and conditions of play.
● Making informed decisions determining appropriate mitigation actions for any risk identified;
● Act as point of contact for escalations for Responsible Gambling cases and complaints
● Plan and Implement Key Responsible Gambling initiatives across the business
● Responsible for delivery, implementation and monitoring of the Responsible Gambling Programme and its effectiveness.
● Proposing, developing and implementing new ideas to drive the business forward, whilst maintaining an exceptional level of customer service.
● Review internal policies and procedures to ensure that they are compliant with all statutory or legal requirements. Keep up to date with regulatory changes ensuring we are being compliant.
● Monitor best practice across our industry and suggest improvements to our strategies for Pinnacle as appropriate;
● Supporting senior managers in driving awareness and promoting responsible gambling across the business.
● Responsible for effective training framework and coordinating training of staff in gambling addiction behaviours, Responsible Gambling strategies and procedures.
● Recommending policies and procedures to enhance the effectiveness of Responsible Gambling programs.
● Support and manage the implementation across all customer areas of our Responsible Gambling programme
● Updating Pinnacle Websites and other communications with relevant and timely content
● Regular review and QA of Responsible Gambling processes to ensure compliance and adherence to our policies;
● Solid knowledge of Swedish and Maltese gambling social responsibilities requirements
● Background in the online gambling industry
● Experience assessing risk and regulatory concerns
● Good problem solving and decision making skills
● Proven experience in leading/influencing others
● Effective networking skills
● Data analysing and report writing skills
● Understanding of data driven analytics
● Great planning, organisational and analytical skills
● Good understanding of a review/iterate/improve approach
● Shown the ability to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders
● Analysing information from a variety of sources to identify risky behaviour and prevent problem gambling;