Betting Jobs are working with a long established sports betting operator in hiring an experienced Head of Fraud and Payments to join their Malta offices.
My client has been operating for over two decades, targeting highly successful bettors and now have offices in London, Malta and South America. They are looking to grow their business to new heights in 2020 and as a result of this growth they are looking for a Head of Payments and Fraud to lead their department. You will provide direction and guidance to a global team. The successful candidate will be managing and developing the Payments, Fraud and Compliance functions across Asia, Europe and South America.
Essential Job Functions / Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Design and implement operational policies that align with overall business strategy
• Build up a strong customer centric culture, consistently lead the team to deliver excellent customer experience
• Collaborate with the Customer Experience and Customer Service teams to leverage capabilities to achieve operation efficiency and customer satisfaction
• Ensure compliance with licensing and legal requirements and regularly maintain/update operational procedures
• Manage and monitor operational budget and expenses
• Evaluate risk and lead quality assurance efforts across operational functions
• Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
• Delivering operational KPIs – planning, establishing and maintaining practices, processes and systems;
• Project management of operational projects
• Make regular travels to our offices with an operational presence
Skills & Qualifications
• Excellent organisational and leadership ability
• Excellent communication skills. Business-level fluency in written and spoken English.
• Strong planning and time management skills
• Proactive approach to leadership and problem solving
• Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
• Proactivity and flexibility, being able to adapt as necessary to the ever-changing needs of the company
Knowledge & Experience
• Proven experience as Head of Payments & Fraud, Head of Operations or similar leadership role
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience in iGaming
• Experience of growing and managing a global team
• Strong knowledge of iGaming payments ecosystem – regulated and unregulated markets
• Strong knowledge of data analytics and reporting
• BSc/BA in Business or other relevant field or higher