Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for a Senior Legal and Compliance Officer based in Sofia with a leading iGaming company.
• Knowledge of the existing remote gaming regulatory framework (advantage);
• Advising the other departments of the company;
• Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial and corporate agreements as well as agreements for gaming providers;
• Advising on regulatory matters, such as gaming, AML / CFT, anti-bribery, as well as ensuring KYC/due diligence procedures are adequately completed;
• Advising the Marketing Department in relation to its promotional activities;
• Reviewing and amending website T
• Prepare internal reports for company’s management;
• Senior level experience working in compliance or legal departments.
• Experience in gaming, or other similar industries.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Relevant professional qualifications such as Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (not a must but big advantage)
• Knowledge of AML, anti-bribery and corruption, and data privacy laws;
• High level of analytical skills;
• A challenging but consultative management style, with strong conflict resolution skills;
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel;
• Good communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to establish strong working relationships at all levels
• Independence of mind with the courage to address important issues
• A self-starter with a high level of motivation and commitment
• Is trustworthy, well presented, outgoing and self-motivated
• Demonstrates a high commitment to delivering results
• Achieves agreed objectives and accepts accountability for results
• Displays the highest level of integrity