BettingJobs are working with a global B2C business operating their brand successfully in international markets, they are searching for a Project Manager to join their team in London.
As Project Manager, you will have responsibility for establishing and maintaining a “best practice” approach to enable the smooth and timely deployment of multiple projects throughout the business. You will work across all functional and geographic areas of the business, ensuring appropriate allocation of resources, sensible prioritisation, dependency management and updating internal stakeholders of project status, risks and issues.
• Conceptualises and overseas the establishment/implementation of a “tried and tested” project management system for use throughout the business
• Manages the progression of projects by providing leadership and management of those projects and associated tasks to key stakeholders ensuring all objectives are clearly understood and adhered to
• Works closely, particularly, with the CEO, senior management and IT team to ensure scheduling, prioritisation and resource allocation in line with business needs
• Identifies and facilitates cross-team “ways of working” during development to ensure timely delivery in line with the product roadmap and business priorities
• Project management experience within the sportsbook/igaming sector
• Strong technical understanding of dev/tech processes within the igaming sector
• Proven & successful track record of delivering multiple and diverse projects simultaneously, on time and within budget
• Ability to manage projects across multiple locations and time zones
• Good communicator with a positive “can-do” attitude