BettingJobs are working with a leading brand facing the Asian market who are searching for a CRM Specialist to join their team in Malaysia. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
To refine and develop digital marketing communications and related materials, including planning, analysis, creation and programming of EDMs, customer communications and performance tracking, promotion materials and optimize database performance. Develop customer knowledge, acquisition, retention and engagement through our CRM tools.
To keep the communications to customer as the most competitive and attractive for the business requirements.
• Analyse customer information within the CRM database and tools
• Refine and prepare HTML based marketing content for delivery
• Prepare CSS and email related content based on direction from the retention and acquisition departments
• Configuration, implementation, and customization of Marketing Automation tools and Email Marketing tools
• Optimize SQL queries, indexes and tables to achieve better CRM delivery performance
• Support and consult on new automated marketing efforts
• Develop and implement best practices in automated retention and lifecycle management
• Develop customized promotion web pages and landing pages
• Collaborate with cross functional teams – including designers, developers from other teams
• Assist in UAT and training as relevant
• Have a minimum of 2 years web development experience
• Experience with developing customer communications – ie., EDM, landing pages, database
• Some back-end coding knowledge required
• Knowledge of other coding languages is a plus – PHP, Java, SQL, HTML, CSS
• Preferrably with experience in programming, managing, customizing and launching campaigns and reporting on relevant Marketing Automation platforms
• Familiarity with version control systems (eg. git)
• Strong communication and feedback skills
• Cooperative team player with the ability to work independently
• Possesses strong business ethics, is reliable and dependable
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills