Betting Jobs are working with a licensed and well-backed operator, expanding their existing African operations with the launch of a new Nigerian division. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an ambitious operator already in possession of multi-product licenses and aiming to make a strong impression in the Nigerian market.
This position will take full responsibility for the setup and day-to-day running of the Nigerian business.
• Establishing new office for all Nigerian business, growing the team and structure from early stages into large scale national operation.
• Oversee the growth and success of both retail and online products, with online being the primary focus long term.
• Building new betting and gaming operator across all necessary areas, such as integration of software and product provider, payment solutions and gaining market traction.
• Manage existing channels, initially in retail, whilst also making use of digital innovation to grow market share
• Overseeing daily business operations and ensuring efficiency.
• Developing and implementing growth strategies, researching and identifying growth opportunities.
• Creating and managing budgets.
• Improving revenue.
• Hiring employees.
• Evaluating performance and productivity, taking appropriate action where required.
• Generating reports and giving presentations.
• Significant betting and gaming operator experience in Africa, preferably specific to Nigerian market.
• Experience within online sports betting and gaming
• Wide-ranging operational experience, ideally in building and growing new business.
• Strong commercial acumen, ensuring that operational decisions are made with sufficient commercial awareness.
• Excellent leadership capabilities and demonstrable experience in management positions.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Highly organized.
• Sharp attention to detail.
• Proactive and thorough attitude to work.
• Outstanding work ethic