The Country Manager of Indonesia is responsible for the P&L of the Indonesian territory and will define the
strategic direction, budget management and delivery against the targets set. As the market specialist, they
will drive optimization of the market working closely with key stakeholders in the business.
● Define and communicate the local market strategy, offer and product for Indonesia, continuously
monitoring competitive positioning & future regulation, in the market adapting strategy and tactics are
● Actively manage a full marketing and brand strategy, ensuring that you have an optimal media mix to drive
mass market player acquisitions while providing a healthy ROI and establishing the brand.
● Conduct contract and agreement negotiation of affiliate and digital marketing agreements to increase
market distribution in Indonesia..
● Recruit, train and mentor the best talent for the Indonesian market.
● Formulating and implementing operational & tactical plans with Central Service Departments, ensuring
robust financial control systems, and that the operating objectives and standards of performance are not
only understood but owned by all who work across the Indonesian team.
● Closely monitoring the operating and financial results against plans/budgets and optimizing accordingly.
Work with Business Intelligence team to ensure player behaviours and any unique market insights are
understood and direct optimization of strategy and tactical plans.
● Work across the full player user journey establishing effective continuous improvement initiatives to drive
acquisition and conversion efficiency, player onboarding, retention and yield.
● Through the Indonesian Site Manager drive, an optimized yet elegant player experience across all
products and platforms
● Directly manage all above the line marketing activity and the commercial and contractual relationship with
local marketing Media, PR & Creative agencies. Additionally, represent the company in the region to major
customers, partners and professional associations
● Provide leadership and direction to cross functional team while working with other Country Managers and
cross departments to capture and optimize synergies
● Manage Indonesian annual budget planning, quarterly performance reviews and revenue and EBIT
● Establish additional market led operational processes, reporting and analytics, professionalizing the
business while maintaining the entrepreneurial start up and agile approach and spirit.
Essential Skills & Experience:
● Primarily looking for a proven creative thinker with experience in the delivery of new product concepts,
creating a market leading brand positioning & proposition.
● You will have strong experience in a Indonesian marketing and/or territory management role with proven
experience managing external creative advertising, PR and media agencies along with internal central
● Strong knowledge of the lottery or online gaming industry, specifically within the online Casino product
● Budget and P&L management
● A clear focus on sales and business growth is necessary within a B2C online business
● Experience with producing and delivering advertising and promotional marketing campaigns alongside
managing performance & response driven acquisition activities
● You will be a dedicated and strong leader, capable of performing within a matrix structure, with a result
orientated attitude, good organizational awareness and ability to influence key stakeholders
● You should be driven, energetic and entrepreneurial with a positive attitude towards quick and continuous
changes in a rapidly changing environment.
● Approachable team player with collaborative mind-set
● Experience living in other countries
● Excellent attention to detail with an ability to take each task through to completion
● Analytical self-starter with strong excel skills
● Proven commercial acumen and experience managing budgets
● Start-up experience and culture