A leading company in online gaming space looking for a Digital Performance Manager to join their team in Prague. We are looking to disrupt the current gaming market by offering free-to-play game mechanics in combination with a mobile and social first design and marketing strategy.
They are looking for an accomplished Senior Digital Performance Marketing Manager to develop and execute their paid social and search programmatic media strategy. You will be driving high-performing initiatives to improve the return on investment and grow new customers and revenue from paid social, Search and programmatic campaigns. This is an exciting opportunity for a Performance marketing expert with consistent performance in optimizing complex paid media campaigns for multiple audiences in a dynamic environment. Ideally, you will be a data-driven self-starter, both highly analytical as well as adept at building strategic relationships at all levels of the organization. You are someone who enjoys formulating hypotheses, developing testing plans and iterating based on data-supported insights.
• Be the lead in charge of building out and expanding a performance-focused paid social and display marketing program
• Build, lead and maintain framework and roadmap for your channels
• Actively deploy testing of known paid media levers- bidding, audience and creative
• Develop and refine audience strategy, working cross functionally with partners to improve the relevance and effectiveness of your channel
• Develop a framework to execute against both prospecting and remarketing strategies across platforms
• Develop Digital Performance Media practice from the ground up, recommending investment in ad tech tools as needed
• Work with the Exec driving the budgeting and pipeline forecasts process, allocating and maxing out spend against the most efficient strategies
• Communicate big-wins for platforms and flagging of potential red-flags just as fast
Position Qualification & Experience Requirements:
• You are a seasoned paid media authority with a playbook of proven tips and tricks to meet ambitious value driven goals.
• You are constantly on the lookout for the next tactic that will take your programs to new heights
• You have experience handling large seven figure budgets
• You are eager to roll up your sleeves- we are building a team of do’ers who like tinkering and testing using all the different levers available- bids, budgets, placement types, audience targeting, creative, CTA
• You have strong analytical skills and can independently pull insights from large data sets (it goes without mentioning that you have strong excel skills.)
• You pay very close attention to innovations in your space and have a POV on how we can apply it to scale our programs