BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Sportsbook Manager for a leading Sports Betting company in their London office.
This role would be ideally suited to an experienced Trading professional with experience of managing third party suppliers to deliver a market leading Sportsbook offering.
• Responsibility for day to day sportsbook operations
• Implement and manage Risk and Trading strategy
• Strategic accountability for market, territory and supplier management
• Improvement of the product offering by developing new betting opportunities and broadening the portfolio
• Definition of KPI's, and accountability for margin and risk management
• VIP management and defining the strategy for handling experienced bettors
• Responsibility for developing promotions
• Previous experience in a similar position, ideally within an international organisation
• Solid risk management experience
• Strong knowledge of multiple territories would be advantageous
• An excellent communicator that is comfortable dealing with senior management and internal and external senior level stakeholders
• Experience of working alongside external trading teams
• Experience in performance analysis