BettingJobs are working with a fast-growing social sports betting business who are searching for a Graphic Designer to focus on the US market to join their team in central London. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
Responsible for delivering outstanding, high quality, creative digital and offline design inventory which are aligned to brand guidelines, attractive to customers and elicit a positive reaction and response.
• The role will require a Motion Graphic Designer to take a hands-on approach to excel our clients marketing assets; testing new design and messaging approaches that will help improve on marketing KPI’s. The Designer will need to have experience of designing digital and social media direct response inventory for a North American audience.
• They will be highly creative, organised, process driven and a strong communicator who is knowledgeable about the North American Sports marketplace.
• They will also have experience of designing for both IOS and Android mobile devices.
• Work as part of the Marketing Team to produce outstanding work across core marketing channels.
• Create on brand marketing design both static and motion graphics.
• Create banner concepts to test out ideas - be responsible for click through rate on banners.
• Design context relevant design with good cut through and appeal to the targeted audience.
• Possess an effective understanding of the new and existing product features in order to create assets that properly reflect them.
• Work closely with the Marketing Team to understand what is performing well: identifying the key aspects of designs that are performing well and ensuring they are used and developed on in subsequent assets.
• Conduct regular internal design reviews to highlights successes and learnings
• Assist in the production of high quality internal and external B2B communications
Position Qualification & Experience Requirements:
• Experience of designing mobile design inventory for North American audiences preferably in a sports marketing capacity
• Qualified in graphic and Motion Design and have good proven experience
• Passion for American Sports or has created designs for the North American market
• Expertise with industry-leading software (After Effects, Sketch, Photoshop)
• Possess exemplary attention to detail
• Have a compelling and wide-ranging online portfolio demonstrating breadth of design formats
• Experience in working within customer acquisition through design environments
• Previous proven designs must show an increase in App downloads of Apps or CTR's on multiple campaigns
• Performance marketing design experience with advertising assets served on Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram
• Must have created well performing motion advertising inventory
• Ensure that all design output is compliant to regulations set by the licensed jurisdiction they are marketed in
• Educated to degree level
• Knowledgeable of a wide range of American interest sports
• Excellent presentation skills
• Strong motivational skills
• Experience in working in a matrix organisation and proven to be effective in building relationships internally and externally
• Experience in working for an online gambling+ B2C RMG app business. + Social gaming product
• Ability to work effectively and speedily with remote teams in different time zones
The business are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employees an inclusive, diverse and ethical workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status or other category protected by law. If you need assistance or any accommodation due to a disability, you may contact them at email@example.com