BettingJobs are working with a fast-growing social sports betting business who are searching for a Marketing Technologies Specialist to join their team in central London. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
This role is responsible for ensuring that the Marketing Teams technical requirements are fully supported and all marketing activity is accurately tracked, reported and attributed. In addition, this role will look at implementing marketing NOC services in order to minimise the risk of marketing expenditure wastage due to downtime. The Marketing Technology Specialist will have to work alongside remote development teams guiding them through the process of developing product features and marketing support tools focused on both marketing insights from data as well as marketing task automation.
• Reviewing existing marketing software tool integrations
• Building a cost effective marketing support plan by outlining tools required to improve efficiency in marketing
• Introduce a NOC service that reduces our reliance on hotline to spot system downtime issues
• Ensuring that there is a NOC style approach to managing the customer funnel and highlight which point within the Click to FTB funnel is broken
• Manage the budget for marketing tools
• Ensure that BI Analyst needs for data tools is fully supported in a profitable and cost-efficient manner
• Help support the data infrastructure required by the marketing team to deliver their goals
• Finding new software tools that cost efficiently deliver what marketing needs to deliver profitable campaigns
• Write strong briefs for our development teams to execute and build on
• Track and monitor and input into the technical development and build process
• Ensure that tools and software exist in order for marketing activity to comply with UKGC, CAP and BCAP, GDPR and CMA guidelines and policies.
• Close integration with our delivery teams in the Shop and Kyiv
• Further develop the technology / IT provision of their marketing solutions packages
• Research and identify potential new technology partners and tools that meet clients’ needs
• Oversee the building, management and implementation of solutions across database management and martech applications for a range of blue chip and global clients
• Deliver tech solutions to clients and ensure operational excellence
• Manage the technology budget
Position Qualification & Experience Requirements:
• 2+ years’ experience working within a digital agency or business in charge of marketing automation or / and martech software build /procurement
• In addition, a further 1+ years’ experience working within a Marketing team role.
• Experience working across different platforms with a demonstrable background on martech for B2C mobile application businesses
• Knowledge of/experience in a range of software procurement processes and software cost management
• Educated to degree level.
• Fluent English.
• Extensive experience in working with developers
• Experience of integrating third party software /SDK systems into client back ends/DB environments
• Experience of working with BI and Data analytics teams.
• Experience working across different platforms with a demonstrable background on mobile applications (iOS / Android ) and Mobile Web.
The business are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employees an inclusive, diverse and ethical workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status or other category protected by law. If you need assistance or any accommodation due to a disability, you may contact them at email@example.com