SQL Reporting Executive
We are currently working with a new generation social sports betting app that is seeing great success in its start-up stage and is looking to disrupt the sports betting market with a new and innovative approach; by combining free-to-play game mechanics with a mobile AND social first design and marketing strategy. If you are looking for an opportunity to add momentum to your career and have a passion for sports and gaming, then this could be the ideal role for you.
The SQL Reporting Executive is focused on supporting the marketing team’s data needs by creating reports and dashboards for marketing team purposes focused on:
1) Campaign Reporting showing Return on Spend at a campaign level
2) Spend reporting automation for daily spend reporting
3) Daily/weekly/monthly and quarterly marketing recurring reports
4) Campaign set up for allocating rewards to campaign respondents
5) Campaign Analysis reports
• Responsible for SQL queries on their internal database
• Providing accurate reports and dashboards as requested in a timely manner
• Curious about data and driven to understand the why, not just the what
• Creating useful and effective insight generating dashboards
• Creating dashboards that track and live report our key metrics in a manner that allows us to easily drill down to understand what is driving our results
• Providing the Marketing teams with Promotional Analysis support and tracking and reporting on promotional efficiency; as required by the business (promotional mechanic redemption rate, promotional ROI etc.)
• Creating templates for and maintain the uptime production of daily/weekly/monthly reporting
• Supporting the marketing team with their reporting and customer list requirements
• Assisting in business planning initiatives by providing reports for forecasting, budgeting and setting targets.
• Working across all brands, marketing channels, networks and territories.
This is a unique opportunity to be involved in a wide range of digital and non-digital marketing channels and grow in knowledge and responsibility quickly, as you become a pivotal part in the ambitious growth plans of the company. The SQL reporting Executive will have the opportunity to combine their passion for both sport and data together in this fast-moving role.
** Our client is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing employees an inclusive, diverse and ethical workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status or other category protected by law.
If you need assistance or any accommodation due to a disability, you may contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org**