A leading gaming company is looking for an Art Director to join their team in London and be a leading force in their art creative process.
You will be predominantly working on a new exciting business opportunity to develop branding and a wide variety of game products dedicated to their players located in Asia.
As an art director, you will be part of a leadership team reporting to the creative director and the executive stakeholders. You’ll team work with a stakeholder and an art project lead, to drive the overall artistic vision of the project. You will supervise a team of creative talents from early concept right through to delivery.
They are looking for a creative with great standards, who has an in depth understanding of visual design, as well as a great ability to problem solve, inspire and innovate within the steppingstone of a creative brief and a brand strategy.
This London based position requires you to have an excellent understanding of the Asian cultural imagery and to be fluent in Mandarin and English.
• Maintain a coherent art direction.
• Evaluate the brief and define art style and standards.
• Supervise the artistic output of each phase of a project.
• Direct the talents tasks.
• Running the creative sessions with the project leadership team and the relevant talents.
• Along with the art project lead, present project advancements to stakeholder(s).
• Work with the art project lead to determine the art pre-production and art production tasks schedule.
• Decision making to help the project move forward through process phases.
Collaboration, networking, concept through storytelling, selling ideas, leadership skills, mentoring, inspire, provide a healthy creative environment, prioritisation, strategic and efficient use of talent, be a design problem solver, solid understanding of the art and creative project life cycles.
Accurate estimates for timing and cost budgeting, coaching and mentoring, technical limitations, gaming in general (mechanics, visuals, technical innovations, trends…), players profiles and habits, gambling industry understanding.