BettingJobs.com is working with a leading Sportsbook operator who are seeking to hire a Congo Country Manager to drive forward performance within the Congo market.
The Congo Country Manager is responsible for managing operations, developing business activities and increasing the overall profitability of the company within their Congo region. Having full responsibility over the company’s profit and loss within the Congo region this role is well suited to an experienced senior level manager. Previous experience in Sports Betting within the online environment is essential.
• Responsible for managing all operations within the country
• Taking full responsibility for Profit, Revenue, Cash and Quality Targets
• Build and grow appropriate commercial relationships
• Develop and execute a robust strategy tailored to the region that ultimately leads to growth with the Congo operation
• Agreeing annual budgets and producing a detailed business operating plan
• Providing Quarterly and yearly reports
• Produce frequent performance reports
• Create and manage targeted campaigns and promotional events
• Own the recruitment process, managing staff and ensuring the appropriate level of training is provided
• Expert within the Betting and gaming industry
• Knowledge of the African market
• Detailed understanding of sports betting, within online operations
• Ideally past experience in launching new products into new markets
• Demonstrated understanding of business operations and proven track record of managing multiple channels
• General management experience and history of leading teams is essential
• Ability to deliver a high standard of customer service
• Experience in recruiting and training staff
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including people management and leadership
• As the role is located in Africa past experience living abroad is desirable
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Must be Fluent in written and verbal French.