One of the most successful lead generation companies in the iGaming sector are looking for a Junior Accountant to join their Finance Department in Malta, working alongside their Company Accountant. The role requires a person with drive and ambition who enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
Your Main Responsibilities
• Posting and reconciling revenue, including issuing invoices when required.
• Work closely with commercial department to actively ensure debt collection processes are adhered to.
• Perform monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts including accruals and prepayments.
• Preparing and reviewing monthly VAT Returns and VAT Recapitulative statements.
• Preparing and reviewing management accounts and liaising with auditors.
• Assist with audit queries and related matters.
• Review and process expense claims.
• Handling day to day operational requirements.
Knowledge Skills & Experience
• Minimum of two years’ experience in finance.
• Excellent written and communication skills in English.
• Applicants must ideally be in second level of ACCA or an equivalent accounting qualification.
• Good with numbers and have an analytical acumen.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and ideally has familiarity with Navision accounting software.