Bettingjobs are working with a UK focussed casino and bingo operator currently licensed by the AGCC and the UKGC. The Group has taken the strategic decision to relocate it's license to Malta, and in doing so, will create an operational team of around 20 staff on the island. The Group is looking to appoint an experienced CEO to lead all operations from Malta and take the business to its next phase of growth.
As CEO, you will have full accountability for the operational delivery of the business. You will play a key part in defining growth initiatives with a particular emphasis on growing non-UK revenues by providing a tailored product and user journey. You will oversee a team of staff covering Operations (product and commercial), CRM (onboarding and retention), BI, Territory Management, Affiliates and Creative. You will also manage the relationship with the UK based group responsible for Development, CS, Risk & Fraud, Finance and VIP Services. This is a senior appointment with significant P&L and revenue responsibility. You will report to the Board of Directors and have regular communication with the founders.
You will be a strong leader with the drive and energy to develop and motivate a team to deliver against challenging targets. You will be well connected within the Gaming Industry and have an extensive network in Malta to supplement your team with the required skills. With the ability to multi-task and coordinate several projects simultaneously, you will be hands on, working closely with operations and marketing to improve KPIs and grow profitability. You will be capable of defining clear, measurable objectives and managing the relationship to ensure the team deliver to your requirements. You will be comfortable as a UKGC PML holder and with the responsibilities that come with it including oversight of the compliance function of the business.
Core Duties & Responsibilities
• Ownership of the P&L, strategic plan and growth drivers.
• Key input into financial planning and budgeting including marketing spend allocation, player incentives strategy, trading risk and ROI modelling.
• Oversee senior management reporting including monthly Board reports.
• Build a highly skilled team capable of delivering growth in line with expectations- using both staff relocated from the UK and your network in Malta.
• Lead development and growth of the business into new markets – having a clear understanding of product, payment and content requirements you will be confident building budgets to grow non-UK revenues.
• Oversee key relationships with suppliers including Playtech and manage the operations team to deliver to your targets.
• Ownership of retention KPIs- overseeing the CRM and retention teams, you will have a close eye on delivery and give strategic input on how to develop conversion rates and player value.
• Deliver growth of the various brands both in the UK and in new territories, using BI to make data driven decisions on allocation of investment.
• Working with the Head of Compliance & MLRO, ensure the business is operating compliantly and that sufficient resource, investment and training is in place to allow the company to meet its obligations.
Please email Carla at email@example.com for further information.