Bettingjobs are looking for a Junior Accountant for a casino and sportsbook operator's finance team based in Malta.
Are you motivated, naturally take initiative, and love working within a team that is full of positive energy? Then look no further, cause you've come to the right place.
Let’s break that down a bit, so yes you will be reporting to the accountant and will assist in the following tasks:
• Maintain and reconcile the general ledger
• Maintain the list of accruals and prepayments
• Prepare and submit of the quarterly VAT returns
• Perform day to day tasks such as invoice issuing, invoice processing and other required posting
• Reconcile intercompany transactions and balances
• Assist in the compilation of the monthly management accounts
• Assist in the monthly reporting to the parent company
• Assist the accountant in the annual statutory audit process and the preparation of the annual financial statements
You have at least two years experience within a similar role and has a University degree or ACCA standard of education. You have a pretty good knowledge of excel, including data manipulation, you’re also familiar with other office software applications and are proud of it. Experience using Microsoft Dynamics (NAV) and experience in a similar role will be a definite plus on your application!
Communication via chat/video messaging and face to face in this role is key, and you are confident to work with others but also independently and uphold a high standard of work ethic, ensuring both confidentiality and always ensuring to complete all assigned tasks accurately.
Being part of a bigger team, you do like a diverse working environment with people from different cultures. You take your work seriously and can be trusted to use your initiative to meet agreed deadlines
Here is the team in Malta you will be working alongside:
Get in touch with Carla at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.