Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for Chinese Marketing Director to be based in the Philippines with a leading gaming company. The China Marketing Director will be mainly responsible for developing an online player acquisition strategy designed to drive registration and FTD of high-quality new players. As the first to join the new China marketing team you would be expected to build the team from the ground up and lead the team with scale 10 persons and up.
• Report to the top management and to develop, implement and maintain comprehensive acquisition and retention strategies and recommendations
• Develop processes and procedures for putting campaigns live • Tracking and analysis the results of the campaign and suggesting improvements
• Recruit and lead an acquisition team using a mix of internal and external resources such as- Affiliate, SEO, Blogs/Forums etc.
• Define and implement player acquisition campaigns designed to maximize penetration and grow total player database
• Ongoing optimization of the acquisition funnel, and continual prospecting for new acquisition channels
• Track and management of all campaigns, management of acquisition marketing budget, providing analysis and input
• Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant customer acquisition and leadership experience in a China facing operation.
• Experience developing and executing successful ROI-driven advertising campaigns
• Strong understanding of Internet-based consumer behavior and direct response marketing
• Strong network on promotion media and acquisition channels in mainland China
• Strong analytic skills and experience with online optimization tools
• Must be able to work in a deadline-oriented environment, ensuring projects and processes are being completed timely and accurately across all geographical and functional areas
• Fluent in Mandarin and English.
• Preferred and accepted pre-Chinese passport holder. Not accept current Chinese passport holder.