Betting Jobs are hiring for a Brand Retention Manager to join an award winning PR and marketing company based in London. My client is a market leader in the online gaming space and own several of their own casinos.
They are now hiring for an experienced marketing professional to deliver the player retention and CRM strategy to drive commercial performance.
• Ensuring the retention strategy for the Brand is delivered upon;
• Owning and delivering the proposition for the Brand;
• Reporting on KPIs to key stakeholders on weekly/monthly basis;
• Implementation and monitoring of all CRM on the site through the use of multiple channels including SMS, email, onsite messaging and outbound calling;
• Ensuring a seamless experience for the customer from comms through to the online site;
• Devising and delivering the monthly promotional/CRM calendar and any ad hoc promotions,
• Development and continuous optimization of lifecycles;
• Liaising with BI and promotions analytics team to ensure promotions and bonuses are refined to be both effective and cost efficient;
• Raising any ad hoc BI requests to gain insight into player behaviour and activity;
• Responsible for maintaining KPIs, including but not limited to player numbers, deposits, wagering and frequency of visits to the sites across all player groups including VIPs;
• Refining promotions to reduce bonus costs where possible to ensure a manageable level of POCT;
• Feeding into ad hoc projects to optimise player experience and revenue opportunities;
• Signing off a quarterly promotions schedule, optimising and refining as necessary;
• Making use of all media available including SMS, in-game messaging emails and direct mail;
• Operational tasks including scheduling, product development; features schedule, coordinate launch of new features, feed into creating new features etc., bi-weekly dev demo meeting, games release schedule, coordinating plans;
• Regular liaising with marketing team;
• Liaising with other verticals and teams around marketing, product development, new game releases and operations;
• Increase player frequency, deposit and wagering values of all player groups;
• Reduce migration of new, active and reactivated players to the churn segment;
• Reactivate lapsed players;
• Improving and maintaining forward planning of calendars, promotions and game launch integrated campaigns from bingo perspective;
• Refining promotions to reflect wagering and depositing objectives in addition to reducing unnecessary bonusing.