Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for a Senior BI Analyst based in Berlin for a market leading company based in Berlin. The ideal person coming into this role will need to be prepared to be hands on as well as have the vision to create and drive the BI & Analytical strategy for the business.
· Conduct data analysis to make business recommendations (cost-benefit, invest-divest, forecasting, impact analysis).
· Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders, creating visual displays of quantitative information.
· Provide internal customers with meaningful and valuable insights to increase players satisfaction and retention
· Develop and automate reports, build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for analytical needs.
· Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables, and presentations.
· Deliver actionable insights and interpretation based on raw and aggregated data
· Acquire an in-depth understanding of the company applications and its economy devise strategies and tactics to put them to an effective use to improve performance indicators.
· Proven working experience as a data analyst
· Experience with self-optimizing processes
· Experience with segmentation, definition, and monitoring of KPI’s
· Experience with PowerBI, Microsoft Azure and some related coding ability (creation of formulas)
· Experience in translating analysis results into business recommendations and business questions into an analysis framework.
· Experience in statistics, working with statistical packages, and in working with datasets (SQL).
· Experience with data modeling and reporting.
· Direct team management experience or demonstrated leadership potential.
· Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends. Applied knowledge of measurement, statistics and program evaluation.
· Distinctive analysis skills and impeccable business judgement. Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Degree in statistics, data management and or mathematics as well as coding skills are required.