Betting Jobs are working with a successful iGaming client who are based in Malta and are currently looking to add to their marketing/product teams with this live Tracking & Data Integration Manager position.
Reporting to the CPO and working closely with the CEO, marketing, DWH and other business stake holders in the company, you will be responsible to build, customize and maintain google analytics and Google Tag Manager implementations.
- Full ownership of Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
- Build and Customize Google Analytics and Tag Manager implementations.
- Develop and implement strategies for tracking and tagging
- Gather tracking requirements from the different company teams and define the tracking data flow within the system.
- Lead data integrations between our systems
- Implement analytics tracking needed for ongoing reporting and analysis activities.
- Create reports and dashboards to visualize data.
- Conducting ad hoc analysis and create conversion funnels.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing.
- Able to work independently and to prioritize.
- Team Player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A degree in Computer Science and ideally, Google Analytics Certified.
- Experience with BI tools, Data structures, Data bases – an advantage
- Experience in the gaming industry – a must.
- High level of English