Our client is an online gambling leader with offices in Berlin, Milan, Barcelona and Malta. They offer Sportsbook and Casino gambling in the UK, Italy, Spain with other countries to come. They provide desktop, mobile and tablet offerings.
They are seeking a talented senior Developer to lead a new team and drive the development and deployment of a new online Casino for the soon-to-be regulated German market. Based in Berlin, you will report to Head of IT. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
FullStack Lead Developer (front end and back end):
• Design the overall architecture of the web application – the front end of an online Casino
• Develop solid, high quality, clean, maintainable, testable and tested code
• Optimisation of the application for speed and scalability
• Maintain code integrity, quality and organization.
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
• Integration of the front end with a back office provided by our sister company
• Help to raise the overall skill and quality level of the team and improve processes
• Collaborate with Product & Marketing and UI to plan and launch new features
• 2+ years in a similar role developing front end and back end applications
• Proficient in all stages of web development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, unit and system testing and deployment
• Experience in extending/writing/modifying Content Management Systems
• Experience with mobile applications and mobile-first development
• Understanding and implementation of security, compliance and data protection
• Familiarity with Agile development processes, Scrum, etc.
• Experience of online gambling is a definite plus
• Knowledge of Symfony framework
• Experience with Docker, Swagger/OpenAPI a strong plus
• Experience with Ansible/Ansistrano (or similar) a plus
• Experience with modern front-end package management and automation tools (npm, Yeoman, Webpack, Grunt, gulp, Bower)
• Experience of testing frameworks such as Jest
• Behaviour and Domain Driven Development