BettingJobs are working with an established lottery and casino focused business who operate both B2B and B2C verticals. They are searching for a Head of Affiliates to join their team in Malta. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with our affiliate partners and implement initiatives that create new growth opportunities and drive quality traffic to the brand.
• Recruit new affiliate partners into our affiliate program which support our brand and acquisition goals.
• Build strong relationships with key publishers and identify opportunities.
• Responsible for the profit and loss for affiliate revenues and ROI.
• Monitor and report on all affiliate sales and affiliate marketing program activities and provide analysis on the incremental traffic and sales from new affiliate campaigns.
• Negotiate deals and campaigns with publishers to ensure that goals are met within an allocated budget.
• Monitor competitive and affiliate industry activity in order to identify new trends, best practices.
• Partner with internal marketing and creative teams to create compelling and effective assets.
• Create and monitor all necessary promo codes, tracking links, and landing pages.
• Continuously optimize creative and messaging strategies to increase performance, testing message content, images, offers, landing pages, frequency, segments, and more.
• Manage the strategy and setup of all affiliate and paid marketing campaigns in collaboration with our global team and external vendors to ensure we get the most efficient cost possible.
• Responsible for MGA & SGA affiliate market, explore more high-quality marketing channels.
• Representing the company at industry events and conferences.
• 2+ years prior experience in affiliate management or in a similar role.
• Established relationships within the affiliation network.
• Good understanding of regulatory requirements in the jurisdiction/s of focus.
• Ability to negotiate fairly in both client’s and company’s best interest.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and complete a high volume of tasks to the highest standards and within established timeframes.
• Proven ability to work independently with an excellent attention to detail.
• Effective interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills.
• Team player and the ability to work in a multicultural environment.
• Clear and concise verbal and written communication.
• Proficient and literate in PC and in Microsoft Office.
• Attractive remuneration package including health insurance
• An international flexible work environment with an engaged, driven & professional team
• Great and modern office space with a terrace overlooking one of Malta’s most popular bays and close to many restaurants and other amenities.