BettingJobs.com are currently recruiting for a Responsible Gambling Manager for an innovative sports betting company based in Malta. You will be responsible for safeguarding customers and the business by analysing and assuring compliance to high risk operational processes.
Driven by social responsibility and integrity of the company, the candidate will be overlooking the process of documenting, analysing and reporting and ensuring that Responsible Gambling is an integral part of all daily operations via educating and supporting staff on responsible gambling strategies.
• Ensure Responsible Gambling is an integral part of the daily operations in everything, from customer service to marketing and technical enhancements
• Take ownership of strategies, procedures and driving different projects relating to responsible gaming
• Ensure and uphold full compliance with all relevant licensing authorities
• Promote awareness of responsible gaming issues throughout the organisation and liaise with adjudicating bodies in order to resolve and settle any complaints that may arise
• Proactively prevent gaming addiction along with offering the very best service/tools to our customers in line with company's commitment towards Responsible Gambling
• Oversee the operations of the Responsible Gambling team, ensure escalations from other departments are dealt in a timely manner and conduct responsible gambling training to all employees
• Minimum 2 years of working within Responsible Gambling
• Proactive, curious and self-sufficient
• Interested in developing regulatory and compliance knowledge
• Genuine interest in responsible gaming and human behaviour
• A team player
• Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills
• A proactive person who displays initiative and can work well cross functionally
• Creative with an analytical approach
• Organised in creating/following processes
• Outgoing, positive and forward thinking
• Happy to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment with demanding targets whilst maintaining a customer-focus
• Strong communication skills
• A self-starter who is eager to be a pivotal and leading part of the ambitious growth plans of the company
• Excited to work in a start-up environment and fast-growing team.